ABout Me

Trina. In search of something sane to get me out of bedlam that's now my life!

Wishlist

1) Strike the lottery
2) Trip around the world
3) Be a Tai Tai
Not in the order

Who I'll like to be for a day

Meridith Grey from Grey's Anatomy then my life won't seem so bad

Blog Pals

D Backup Plan
Fat Starfish
D Enlightened One
I Am Bonkers
Trompeloeil
Laundry Days
High Fieldeility
Gaozi Unplugged

My Own Disclaimer

Please UPLOAD 1.header = dear diary TO UR OWN SERVER.

Credits Given

Powered By: Blogger
Layout By: Trina

Sunday, May 02, 2004

My thoughts are in limbo. I have an essay due this thursday and i've not started yet. Apart from planning out the structure of my essay and research that has barely scratched the surface, I'm screwed. Geez that ought to bring out the optimistic side of me. My essay is based on the campus as a signifier. A sane person wouldn't think twice about the signs we see everyday. Be it directional, architecture or even the color of the sky. It doesn't help when I prefer seeing things like all sane humans do. Damn...What's with linguist anyway? I am now tortured with these extraordinary insane urge to look out and point out each and everything that seems to represent something. Thursday's drawing near...Shit.
My stomach's growling from lack of food. I'm now waiting for Han and the rest of the Durrow girls to bring back lunch for me from dim sum. Hai...I feel as though I'm getting thinner by the minute. Ya right! Psychologically speaking, I'm in delusion. Wish delusions were reality though then, I can be slim but unfortunately not toned. Who cares about being toned anyway when being slim is the keyword here. Everytime a car door slams, i'll perch my head out my window to see if it's them.
Yeah!!! Speak of the devil... Han's here with my food. Now...if only I have company that'll make my century egg porridge, carrot cake and 1 small prawn dumpling; courtesy of the Durrow gals , all the more delicious.