ABout Me

Trina. In search of something sane to get me out of bedlam that's now my life!

Wishlist

1) Strike the lottery
2) Trip around the world
3) Be a Tai Tai
Not in the order

Who I'll like to be for a day

Meridith Grey from Grey's Anatomy then my life won't seem so bad

Blog Pals

D Backup Plan
Fat Starfish
D Enlightened One
I Am Bonkers
Trompeloeil
Laundry Days
High Fieldeility
Gaozi Unplugged

My Own Disclaimer

Please UPLOAD 1.header = dear diary TO UR OWN SERVER.

Credits Given

Powered By: Blogger
Layout By: Trina

Sunday, May 29, 2005

It's 4 am in the morning and I'm still at my desk doing my essay instead of lying in my comfy bed. Sigh...if only I have split personality and my hardworking alter ego can finish up my work while I take a nap, in the recess of my semi-conscious brain, of course. My hardworking alter ego would be named Yvette and she will be the one doing all the dreaded things. Besides doing my essay, she will have to do the household chores and tidy up my room. If only...if only... I think i'm going crazy but, this is what a women's studies essay can do to you. Oki, time to go to bed. Have to conserve my energy for the continuation of my essay tommorrow/ today...argh whatever.