|
ABout Me Trina. In search of something sane to get me out of bedlam that's now my life! Wishlist
1) Strike the lottery Who I'll like to be for a day Meridith Grey from Grey's Anatomy then my life won't seem so bad Blog Pals
D Backup Plan My Own Disclaimer Please UPLOAD 1.header = dear diary TO UR OWN SERVER. Credits Given
Powered By: Blogger
|
Friday, June 10, 2005 Today's my dad's birthday but it's a lonely one. Both my brother and I aren't around to celebrate it with him. I'm in Perth and my brother just entered NS (yesterday). Tsk tsk, poor daddy. I suggested calling him at his office today but he told me that there wasn't a need because he'll be busy. And, he told me that he's my father so there really isin't a need to wish him. Ya right! Since he's my father, all the more I should call him. My dad's such a contradictory man. I could hear him grinning away when I reminded him over the phone that his birthday was coming. So caught up with my brother going to NS that his birthday totally slipped his mind. Ok enough about Daddy.My housemate, Ms S asked me to continue with the musical meme. So here goes... Total volume of music files on my computer: 14.2 GB -4,077 songs The last CD I bought was: The Very Best Of S.E.N.S - Natural (Just love them. If you like instrumental, listen to them. Most probably you've heard them during certain HK or S'pore drama series.) Song playing right now: L'Arc en Ciel - New World (This song is supposed to be an opening song for a Jap Drama about baseball. The drama should be released this year. Sounds kind of fitting.) Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me: 1. Corrine May - Fly Away (Melancholic tune, makes me think of my mom.) 2. Corrine May - Same side of the moon (I just like the lyrics.) (Hmmm...these are the songs I keep repeating on my music list for now.) 3. Hyde - Evergreen (By the lead singer of L'Arc en Ciel, the song just soothes me somehow.) 4. UVERworld - Techno life (Opening song for Bleach anime, has a nice beat to it.) 5. Ger - A chance with you (Sung by a local singer, sounds a like a throwback into the 70s or 80s.) That's it for now... |