|
ABout Me Trina. In search of something sane to get me out of bedlam that's now my life! Wishlist
1) Strike the lottery Who I'll like to be for a day Meridith Grey from Grey's Anatomy then my life won't seem so bad Blog Pals
D Backup Plan My Own Disclaimer Please UPLOAD 1.header = dear diary TO UR OWN SERVER. Credits Given
Powered By: Blogger
|
Wednesday, August 31, 2005 Wahhahha, should we be proud of ourselves, my fellow Singaporean sisters? This is an article I chanced upon while researching for my assignment (due this friday *gasp*). I'm not sure if it was published in the Straits Times but hmmm...it seems kind of true. Especially the part about women going to shopping malls 3 times a week. Well, there's a shopping mall almost every corner so can't be helped huh. But then again, they only did a study on selected Asian countries so it doesn't really count. Unless of course if they include Japan then their women might be the ones holding that title. Another interesting article I came across was about a 7 year old boy suspected of animal abuse. The article didn't really say except that he has just arrived from the States to China. (Yes, all my articles are from China's online news. Doing a unit on China....explains it all aye.) Kids are no more innocent cherubs but scary little adults who have had been over exposed to television, Internet, etc. Hmmm, thinking of the theory of nature vs nurture, children's psychological problems could be due to nature huh. And finally, the funniest picture that I came across in a long, long time. Someone honest should have told Fei Xiang that he looks like a well-built "auntie" going to the market. I mean seriously, if you cover his face, his body does look almost like a flat-chested "auntie". What's with the shirt? The design most definately look good on paper but when its on a tight-fitting shirt....that's a whole different story. Oki I've finished rambling, now its time to get back to work.
|