ABout Me

Trina. In search of something sane to get me out of bedlam that's now my life!

Wishlist

1) Strike the lottery
2) Trip around the world
3) Be a Tai Tai
Not in the order

Who I'll like to be for a day

Meridith Grey from Grey's Anatomy then my life won't seem so bad

Blog Pals

D Backup Plan
Fat Starfish
D Enlightened One
I Am Bonkers
Trompeloeil
Laundry Days
High Fieldeility
Gaozi Unplugged

My Own Disclaimer

Please UPLOAD 1.header = dear diary TO UR OWN SERVER.

Credits Given

Powered By: Blogger
Layout By: Trina

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Showers, that is what was mentioned in the weather forecast. And true enough, it was a wet trip at Araluen Botanic Park. The park is about 1 & a 1/2 hours' journey from Perth. It was organised by the International Student Society and only cost $5. The tulips there were 'oh-so-wonderful'. Different shades of colour, when combine, sets off yet compliments each other. As mentioned, the rain was a spoiler. I was freezing and to top it off, my shoes were caked in mud. All in all, it was an enjoyable trip.

P1000887


P1000892
Are these feast for the eyes or what?


P1000862

These were 'messages of hope' that were hung on this tree specifically planted for people to express personal messages of hope. From far they looked like blue flowers but they were just heartfelt wishes written on blue tags.


Sumi-Happinness

I wrote one myself. It reads, 'Happiness for everyone around me.'

- Yvon 13/09/05

P1000870

Siew Li & Me.

P1000875

Hmm...maybe smelly feet helps the flowers to grow better.

P1000876

Can't beat the best natural fertilizers though.


Wind

Not quite the cherry blossoms I'm looking for but it will do, for now.