|
ABout Me Trina. In search of something sane to get me out of bedlam that's now my life! Wishlist
1) Strike the lottery Who I'll like to be for a day Meridith Grey from Grey's Anatomy then my life won't seem so bad Blog Pals
D Backup Plan My Own Disclaimer Please UPLOAD 1.header = dear diary TO UR OWN SERVER. Credits Given
Powered By: Blogger
|
Monday, September 05, 2005 At the end of September, I'll be a year older. I will have lesser assignments and will spend my last holidays as a University student. All this in the month of September. Wake me up when September ends by Green Day, describes my feelings perfectly. If only I can jump right into October with blindfolds to escape adding another number to my existence. If only... But then I'll be leaving September without any memories of my friends celebrating my birthday with me. It's a vicious cycle. This will be the last time celebrating my birthday with my bunch of good friends I've gotten to know; and it will be the last time I'll be celebrating without my family or boyfriend. Life just don't give you the goodies in a platter. At least not in mine. At then end of this year, I'll be kissing my academic career goodbye. Ok this is the end of Birthdays, essays and events for practicum have filled up slots in my calendar. How fast time fly by when you don't take notice; only to be caught by surprise when time catches up with you again. Another year has come and gone. At the end of this year, I'll kiss my academic career goodbye. I'm feeling a tad melancholic because I'll be a year older in a few days' time. |