ABout Me

Trina. In search of something sane to get me out of bedlam that's now my life!

Wishlist

1) Strike the lottery
2) Trip around the world
3) Be a Tai Tai
Not in the order

Who I'll like to be for a day

Meridith Grey from Grey's Anatomy then my life won't seem so bad

Blog Pals

D Backup Plan
Fat Starfish
D Enlightened One
I Am Bonkers
Trompeloeil
Laundry Days
High Fieldeility
Gaozi Unplugged

My Own Disclaimer

Please UPLOAD 1.header = dear diary TO UR OWN SERVER.

Credits Given

Powered By: Blogger
Layout By: Trina

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Planner1


Yay!!! Another essay down! Another 1 film project,
2 more essays and an exam paper (9th Nov) to go before my hell is over.

I attended the last lecture of my academic life on Monday. The semester has officially ended and is now the study break. 3 years as a University student and it is grinding to a halt in another 2 weeks. I am filled with anticipation of taking the next step but still unwilling to let go of life as a student. No more rushing to attend classes, no more having 2 to 3 hour breaks in between classes and most of all no more essays to write. It definately is a luxury to complain about the mad rush of essays and it is something I will miss eventually (after 10 years, I suppose). Next year, this time, I will be rushing to attend meetings, only having an hour's break, complain about my work and my boss. My time in Australia will just be a another fading but cherished memory.