ABout Me

Trina. In search of something sane to get me out of bedlam that's now my life!

Wishlist

1) Strike the lottery
2) Trip around the world
3) Be a Tai Tai
Not in the order

Who I'll like to be for a day

Meridith Grey from Grey's Anatomy then my life won't seem so bad

Blog Pals

D Backup Plan
Fat Starfish
D Enlightened One
I Am Bonkers
Trompeloeil
Laundry Days
High Fieldeility
Gaozi Unplugged

My Own Disclaimer

Please UPLOAD 1.header = dear diary TO UR OWN SERVER.

Credits Given

Powered By: Blogger
Layout By: Trina

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Alexis came back to Perth for a week. These were the pictures taken at Utopia bubble tea outlet after dinner.

P1010194

Kawaii wannabe!



P1010195

Kawaii wannabe part 2. (Copycat!)



P1010193

Sarah, Siew Li, Me & Alexis


P1010188

Both Han and I were distracted by something

and when Alexis counted to 3 to take the shot,

this was the result of impromptu smiles.