|
ABout Me Trina. In search of something sane to get me out of bedlam that's now my life! Wishlist
1) Strike the lottery Who I'll like to be for a day Meridith Grey from Grey's Anatomy then my life won't seem so bad Blog Pals
D Backup Plan My Own Disclaimer Please UPLOAD 1.header = dear diary TO UR OWN SERVER. Credits Given
Powered By: Blogger
|
Tuesday, November 08, 2005 For those who have borrowed my external drive to transfer files, etc, would know that I named it 'Superduper'. Unfortunately, Superduper is super no more for the Mac computers in the Communication Studies Lab in Uni killed it. I brought it to Uni yesterday wanting to listen to my music while studying for Wed's exam paper, but the 'wheel of death' kept wheeling, a sign that my external drive is not responding. (If you have used Mac PCs before, you will know that the 'wheel of death' is comes in a round shape resembling a lollipop doing circles.) I had to keep unplugging my external. The worst mistake of my life was to bring Superduper to Uni, now, my laptop cannot read Superduper.
All my animes, my shows and the Japanese songs that I had just trasferred from a friend. But, the worst of it all are my pictures since last year. I am sure I can still get my pictures from my friends but the pictures of the carplates that I have been taking the entire of this year, is gone. Is there anyway to retrieve my datas???? Help!!!!!!! |