ABout Me

Trina. In search of something sane to get me out of bedlam that's now my life!

Wishlist

1) Strike the lottery
2) Trip around the world
3) Be a Tai Tai
Not in the order

Who I'll like to be for a day

Meridith Grey from Grey's Anatomy then my life won't seem so bad

Blog Pals

D Backup Plan
Fat Starfish
D Enlightened One
I Am Bonkers
Trompeloeil
Laundry Days
High Fieldeility
Gaozi Unplugged

My Own Disclaimer

Please UPLOAD 1.header = dear diary TO UR OWN SERVER.

Credits Given

Powered By: Blogger
Layout By: Trina

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Rules of the game:
1. Post 5 weird/random stuff abt yourself
2. At the end, list the names of 5 ppl who you want next to this and leave a comment "YOU ARE TAGGED" in their blogs and tell them to read your blog for rules!
The Weird/ Crazy stuff about me

1) I LURVE BEETROOT & BLACK OLIVES!

I like to eat beetroot & black olives. It seems strange that out of every 10 friends, almost none like those two. Well, I don't have any qualms eating soft red vegetables soaked in edible red dye. I used to love eating beetroot in front of my Uni friends (from the same hostel) because they never fail to amuse me with their horrified expressions. I'm used to them telling me that I am eating a vegetable soaked in blood. Well whatever, beetroot and black olives tastes yummy to me.

2) I HATE EXCERCISING!

I seldom excercise and close friends know that I can come up with a million excuses to avoid excercising. Recently while I was clearing my room, I chanced upon my primary school report book. At the end of each year, students will get marked on their physical fitness. It ranges from very fit, fit, satisfactory, needs to excercise more to medically exempted. When I was in Primary 6 my physical fitness fell from satisfactory to needs to excercise more! That actually blew me away!

3) I HAVE A TWIN...well not exactly.

I have heard before that in this world, there will be 5 others who look like you. Well, I found 1 who looked so much like me that it's as good as looking in the mirror. When I was in Poly, friends would complain to me saying that I never acknowledge their presence when they wave to me. I never understood until some of my friends started telling me that there is a girl from the same faculty who could have passed off as my twin. They would tell me where we differed; such as height etc.

The first time I saw her, I almost fell off the steps. I was on my way down when I saw her with her friends. I was already prepared of the resemblance but when she smiled, it was like looking at myself in the mirror. I fled, but honestly you don't see someone who looks EXACTLY like you. The second time I saw her, both our classmates were outside the printing room. Both of us were acutely aware yet trying to ignore each other's presence. Our classmates weren't helping. Her classmates was blatantly staring at me and my classmates were doing the same.

It freaked me out so badly that I went home and questioned my parents. Were they sure I wasn't half of a twin? Were they sure that I am their daughter? These were rhetoric questions of course because I looked too much like my dad for there to be a mistake. My parents laughed naturally but they weren't the ones with a twin. My biggest regret was not walking up to her and asking her, her personal details. I'm sure she must have thought of it as well.

4) MIDORI

I love green. A well known fact among my friends. There was once 2 of my Uni friends made a bet that I had more than 10 items, in my room in hostel, that were green. I really love anything green or green t such as Baskin Robbins' Green T ice cream and Starbuck's Green T Frapp. They are the best!

5) MY CHOICE OF MUSIC SOMETIMES DOES NOT REFLECT MY PERSONALITY
I love rock music especially by Japanese bands like L'Arc En Ciel. Music, to me, convey different moods. When I'm irritated or doing essays, I tend to listen to them. Once, a friend of mine commented that it is surprising for me to listen to such a loud genre of music. I listen to other genres of course but rock music spents my angst better than New Age.
I will tag:
- Trompeloeil
- I am Bonkers
- Fat Starfish
- gaozi unplugged