ABout Me

Trina. In search of something sane to get me out of bedlam that's now my life!

Wishlist

1) Strike the lottery
2) Trip around the world
3) Be a Tai Tai
Not in the order

Who I'll like to be for a day

Meridith Grey from Grey's Anatomy then my life won't seem so bad

Blog Pals

D Backup Plan
Fat Starfish
D Enlightened One
I Am Bonkers
Trompeloeil
Laundry Days
High Fieldeility
Gaozi Unplugged

My Own Disclaimer

Please UPLOAD 1.header = dear diary TO UR OWN SERVER.

Credits Given

Powered By: Blogger
Layout By: Trina

Friday, March 24, 2006

Last day in Margaret River. We travelled to the Berry Farm where they make wines out of strawberries and other fruits. We were there very early so we took a few shots at the area.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I think most of my friends especially the Durrow people know that Papa Chan had been hounding me to get him a rose stem since year 1. I did get him his rose stem in year 1 but it was no good. So while Mama Chan, ABK and I were taking pictures, Papa Chan was wrestling with the rose bushes nearby.

Image hosting by Photobucket

The last place we visited was at the Busselton Pier. A really scenic place. And once again, I wish I had a better camera with me.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

A sand dragon!

Image hosting by Photobucket

*Sigh* I would like a wedding picture with the sea as the background.