ABout Me

Trina. In search of something sane to get me out of bedlam that's now my life!

Wishlist

1) Strike the lottery
2) Trip around the world
3) Be a Tai Tai
Not in the order

Who I'll like to be for a day

Meridith Grey from Grey's Anatomy then my life won't seem so bad

Blog Pals

D Backup Plan
Fat Starfish
D Enlightened One
I Am Bonkers
Trompeloeil
Laundry Days
High Fieldeility
Gaozi Unplugged

My Own Disclaimer

Please UPLOAD 1.header = dear diary TO UR OWN SERVER.

Credits Given

Powered By: Blogger
Layout By: Trina

Friday, September 15, 2006

Dear Mr. Chow,

I am happy to inform you that as of this moment, I will be quitting. I realised, ever since you became the company's Project Director, that I don't enjoy my job as I used to. I also realised that I have utterly no patience for egoistic people who expect others to fawn over their greatness. I have always been thought to be humble. Apparently, you were never taught that or maybe as you aged to your mid-fourties, you forgot all about being modest.
Well, be as egoistic as you want because while people smile as they listen to you praise yourself, they are actually thinking a million things besides praises. But I'm sure, you aren't bothered by what others think. Your ego is huge enough to keep you happy.
Since, we're on the topic of your bad points, we might as well keep going. I have also no patience for people who contradict themselves and then blame others when they actually heeded your advice; the first time round. I'm sure there are many others in the world like you. But, I face you in the office so you're my favourite asshole to gossip about.
Thank you for approving my temp staff application. I promise, it's not becuase I want to twiddle my thumbs and go home at 6 o'clock that I requested for a temp staff to help me out with my profiles of 4 overlapping shows in a spread of 4 months. Oh yah, don't need to remind me that the misery loves company. I forgot... you must be feeling so unwanted at home that you want others to feel that way too.
I also thank you today for calling me after work and asking me to come all the way back to the company when I'm already half way to Orchard. I truly apologise for making you wait close to an hour just so that I can do a job that you could have done in 15 minutes, YOUR F***KING SELF! You just reconfirmed what an asshole you are.

Well, that's it. Boy, do I feel much better after announcing to my friends and family what an egoistic asshole I have for a boss!

Don't bother calling me into your room and asking me to rethink my resignation. I can honestly tell you, I'm not a greedy person and won't stay even if you double my pay!

Yours Sincerely,
Me
Ex-Marketing Communications Executive
of XXX Company


Ya, that would be a perfect ending to my first job. But it always takes more guts to stay. What don't kill me, makes me stronger. Chow Chow, you better watch out, one day, it will be me who calls you back to the office to do a 15 min job! Fika-nana!