ABout Me

Trina. In search of something sane to get me out of bedlam that's now my life!

Wishlist

1) Strike the lottery
2) Trip around the world
3) Be a Tai Tai
Not in the order

Who I'll like to be for a day

Meridith Grey from Grey's Anatomy then my life won't seem so bad

Blog Pals

D Backup Plan
Fat Starfish
D Enlightened One
I Am Bonkers
Trompeloeil
Laundry Days
High Fieldeility
Gaozi Unplugged

My Own Disclaimer

Please UPLOAD 1.header = dear diary TO UR OWN SERVER.

Credits Given

Powered By: Blogger
Layout By: Trina

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

What's the worst thing to read on a Tuesday morning at 8 am? Well, that would be an email with the subject heading of "Your work and your temp staff"! Emperor Chow strikes again with yet another autocratic email.

Dear Yvon,

When you requested for the temp staff you told me how overloaded you are, you have gave me a list of work for him to do and you are pressing the panic button. I also reminded you we only give you helper if you are really overloaded with work till you can’t cope and you are accountable for his time.

Today I see you are able to leave the office early, what does it means? Since you are pressing the panic button, I would expect you to know that you have few projects coming on almost every months therefore pls email me a list of outstanding work for each project to me by tomorrow. Granted that you are new in working with me and if you do not know my expectations, pls do come and check with me. I would be glad to tell you what to do.

From tomorrow onwards, pls email me your daily report on your day’s work and your temp staff report on what he does for the day before you leave the office.

Thanks.

Emperor Chow (oki this was my own input)

----------

What did I tell you? He is a *beep* *beep*! Made my blood boil so early in the morning. After reading that email, red was the only color I could see besides his many grammatical mistakes.

I forwarded Emperor Chow's letter to my parents and Papa Chan called immediately. "That b**stard! So girl, what do you want to do now? You want to look for another job? Don't bother about him. He's just a small fry in a small company. So what if he's a "director"?"

To that almost one-sided conversation with Papa Chan, I contributed with,"Ya, if he was in your company, he'll be the smallest fry. Most probably a manager at best!" I most probably sound conceited with my above statement. But Papa Chan is in upper management in his company and for that matter, I know Papa Chan won't be so anal to his employees.

I won't quit my job because of a**holes like Emperor Chow. I'm not going to forfeit my 6-months of hardwork for an egoistic sadist who doesn't mean a fart in my life. I've got better things to worry about like, what a fulfilling life I have after 6 pm. Emperor Chow had scheduled leave yesterday (that coward!) but came in after work in his lime green polo shirt (lao beng). He has absolutely no life!


Emperor Chow 101 tutorial - In life, I'll meet scores of anal bosses like Emperor Chow. He just so happens to be the first one I meet in my life.

Yvon 101 tutorial - Never mind, Emperor Chow, give me your best(worst) shot! What don't kill me, will in turn make me stronger and teach me how to handle a**es like you.

Alright, I've finished venting my anger. Time to start work... see I come in even earlier than Emperor Chow. (A string of bad words keep popping in my mind everytime I say 'Chow' to myself. Well, he deserved it in every way)