|
ABout Me Trina. In search of something sane to get me out of bedlam that's now my life! Wishlist
1) Strike the lottery Who I'll like to be for a day Meridith Grey from Grey's Anatomy then my life won't seem so bad Blog Pals
D Backup Plan My Own Disclaimer Please UPLOAD 1.header = dear diary TO UR OWN SERVER. Credits Given
Powered By: Blogger
|
Wednesday, November 22, 2006 Everything seems surreal these days. I'm sick and tired of my job but I'm still stuck here, mainly because I don't want to explain to my boss in future on why I quit my first job after only 8 months. I don't understand why am I trying to impress someone I've never met but, that's what I'm doing. Every week I tell myself that I'll be quitting the next week. But I'm still here because no other alternatives have shown up yet. Procrastination? Yes, it sounds like it. But I sure am doing my best in getting out of this place that I've started calling "Hell's Quarters". After all my company is HQ Link. "Hell's Quarters" does sound fitting. Apart from my job, my personal life is like a marathon. ABK & I just applied for our flat. Yes...we already have a flat to our names (yippee). Both Papa & Mama Chan are caught in the whirl as well. Both ABK & I announced that we're getting a flat on Saturday and we rushed to get it on Monday. Papa & Mama Chan are still coming to grips that their eldest daughter is truly on the verge of adulthood. I've already reached adulthood for many years but this is different. I'm going to leave my nest pretty soon and take on the surname 'Quek'. It's time for both ABK and I. We've been together for so long. Next year will be our 7th year together. You can say that we last longer than most marraiges. We made plans to register our marraige then look for a flat. But everything is on momento mode. Everything is in reverse. Our flat has been built since 2001 so the flat is not new but left over since it was built. So it's a walk in selection. We're getting our keys in 3 months. And we're supposed to produce our non-existant marraige cert! Like I said, everything is in reverse. We're getting our flat first, set the date for the registration of our marraige before ABK propose to me. There is no more element of surprise. No big gasp and fat huge tears when I agree to marry him. There is a time frame on when he'll propose to me and I'm expecting it anytime soon...
|